Some dramatic shy photos I have taken in the past

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some dramatic shy photos I have taken in the past

These aren't sunrise or sunset photos so don't belong in the Landscape section but I think they are good enough to post :)

Comment

Hmmm .. it seems this section wont accept full size pics & converts them to thumbnails ..

Worth a try I suppose.

Comment

If you click on the thumbnail it will take you to the full size image on the hosting site.

Comment

These are great pics Doug and certainly good enough to post, it’s good to see them, and they are dramatic. The Landscape section is certainly where they belong, it covers seascapes as well and is not just for sunrises and sunsets.
          However, while they opened ok to full size on the hosting site I was definitely not keen on it, not to my taste . Each pic had to be opened individually and I can do without the ads! But if that is what’s needed to see the pics then fine.

Ian
          Ian

Flickr page https://www.flickr.com/photos/154026104@N07

Comment

Thanks Ian .....
            The idea of posting here is to have an "anything goes" thread that isn't limited by themes or dates etc.
            There was discussion of changing the themes to include a greater date range but that didn't seem to go anywhere so I thought I would bend the rules somewhat & takeover an unused thread.
            Some of these are photos are perhaps 18months old but it looks like this thread is restricted to thumbnails as I used the same host to post the waterfall pics earlier today & they posted full size with no problem.
            Perhaps a site Admin will see this thread & help out by changing the restrictions or creating a new anything goes thread or offer some advice?
            Cheers,
            Doug

Comment

Nice shots. However I can't see the point of posting them here, what's it going to achieve. They should be in the Landscape section.
              Trev

Equipment - According to the wife more than a Camera Shop got

Flickr:
              https://www.flickr.com/photos/trevb2639/

Comment

Originally posted by DougZ View Post
                Thanks Ian .....
                The idea of posting here is to have an "anything goes" thread that isn't limited by themes or dates etc.
                There was discussion of changing the themes to include a greater date range but that didn't seem to go anywhere so I thought I would bend the rules somewhat & takeover an unused thread.
                Some of these are photos are perhaps 18months old but it looks like this thread is restricted to thumbnails as I used the same host to post the waterfall pics earlier today & they posted full size with no problem.
                Perhaps a site Admin will see this thread & help out by changing the restrictions or creating a new anything goes thread or offer some advice?
                Cheers,
                Doug
                These images belong in the Landscapes category. This has no restrictions on dates. The only requirement is that the images must have been shot with an EOS camera (though not necessarily a Canon lens).

I think you have been misled by the thread about the EOS Forum Challenge, which does require recent images.

If you feel that you have images which do not fit any of the available categories, please let me know.
                Robert
                robert@eos-magazine.com

Comment

You can post them at a sensible size...

On the postimage website click the 'Share' button, go to the 'Hotlink for forums' line and then click the icon to the right of the image address to copy the link. Now simply paste (Ctrl+V) the link into your post and it should appear as above.

PS nice shots and more than suitable for the Landscape section.
                  Nigel

You may know me from Another Place....

The new ElSid Photogallery...

Equipment: Far too much to list - including lots of Nikon...

Comment

Working...
                  X