Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in .../vb5/route/profile.php on line 74 Best book on the Canon 5DMkII - EOS magazine forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best book on the Canon 5DMkII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best book on the Canon 5DMkII

What is the best Canon alternative book on the 5DMkII ?
    I have been advised that there is a new David Busch Guide out in September.
    Also heard his books are exellent so should I forego all others and wait till September?
    Thanks
    Ron

Re: Best book on the Canon 5DMkII

Ron,

A good informative book is the Canon EOS 5D MkII "The expanded guide" by Andy Stansfield.

Full of info and techniques and the best bit is each function is described in detail with shooting tips. Also includes advice on accessories and lenses.

Comes complete with WB cards and 18% Grey cards as pull-outs.

Bought though EOS magazine.

Slàinte,

Malkie
    Slàinte,

Malkie

I would be grateful for all constructive comments both good and not so good. I wont bite

Slàinte mhor a h-uile là a chi 's nach fhaic

Comment

I like the Magic Lantern Guides by Lark Books. They're generally well written, well illustrated, and small enough to fit in a side pocket of a camera bag. They have one on the Canon EOS 5D Mark II. You can order it from Amazon.com ($13.50) or Amazon.co.uk (£8.75). The ISBN is 978-1600595363.

Comment

Many thanks for the sound advice and info everyone.
        Ron

Comment

+1 for the Magic Lantern Guides

You would think a publisher of a magazine called EOS Magazine would be able to produce some good publications ... Hint hint
          Last edited by Guest; 14-07-2010, 11:03.

Comment

I like the book

Digital Field Guide for Canon EOS 5D-MKII

the book has a wealth of knowledge in regards to the features, how to use them and what best scenarios to use them in.

for $12 shipped to your front door (purchased from ebay or amazon.com) you can't go wrong with what this book can/will teach you.
            Canon EOS 5D MK-II | EF 70-300mm f/3.5-5.6 | EF 50mm f/1.8 | EF 16-35mm f/2.8L I USM | EF 24-105mm f/4 IS | EF 100-400 f/4.5-5.6 coming 01/2011

Comment

Working...
            X