Weekend Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend Website

Thought I'd have a go at putting my own website together. Started Friday evening, published sunday afternoon. Nothing special just somewhere to post some photos, discuss my hobbies etc. Used iWeb on my mac to design and publish and LCN for domain name and hosting. Not extortionate, £36 for the year to host and £6 for the domain name for 2 years. Anyway, have a look at let me know what you think, it's still work in progress, have some better shots to put up, just a case of finding them. Link below.

Previously "The Real Swoosh"

My Blog..HERE....My website.....SECONDINTIME.....Flickr HERE..... 500px HERE

EOS 60D, EF- 70-200 L (non is), EF-24-105 L, EF-17-40 L , EF 100mm Macro, , EF 50mm II, 580 EX II, Canon S90. Kids Kit. EOS 500D, EF-S 18-55mm, EF-S 55-250mm IS Manfrotto 3405B Tripod. Hama Compact pro Tripod. Giottos MTL 9351B Tripod, Giottos MH 1300 Head, Manfrotto 790B Monopod. Billingham Hadley Pro. Lowepro 202AW Slingshot Bag.

Re: Weekend Website

Nice work...looks pretty spiffy to me...well done

Comment

For a weekend website it is pretty damn good.
      Well done

Comment

Looks swish. now off to browse through the albums.
        Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
        Di's Flickr

Comment

That's pretty neat. Well done for achieving all that in such a short space of time.
          “Seeing is not enough; you have to feel what you photograph” – Andre Kertesz
          http://smphotography.foliopic.com/

Comment

ef-r

Comment

Working...
            X