Print on Demand Vendors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Print on Demand Vendors

Another "single themed" thread (hopefully) for all or any recommendations for "print your own book" options...

My starter for 10;

BLURB

I have, so far, printed six books with Blurb with their large landscape format, and have been delighted with every single one.

Their software can be somewhat flaky at times, but provided you follow the rules, results, specially in Europe, can be great!

I also consider them to be the best value-for-money PoD vendor around. There are others that provide a "superior" product, but at a MUCH higher price, and with significant restrictions over Blurb.
    I actively encourage constructive comment & critique of any image I post!
    Feel free to edit & re-post as you see fit - but please - tell me what you have done to 'improve' the shot!

Re: Print on Demand Vendors

Raising this post up from back in 2009!

I was going to ask for your recommendations for professionally printing hard back photo books.

Christmas is around the corner and I want to get them done soon so that santa will have enough time to collect and deliver them!

I like the Blurb site and also Albelli. Would value your experience!

Last edited by Guesty; 09-10-2013, 16:15.

Comment

Re: Print on Demand Vendors

We used to use blurb but for the past couple of years have used Albelli who do a really good job

Stan
      Stan - LRPS, CPAGB, BPE2*

http://neptuno-photography.foliopic.com/
      flickr

Comment

Working...
      X