Public Toilet photo....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Public Toilet photo....

Don't make a habit of using the little pocket-size Ixus in public toilets but just couldn't resist this.....

Visited the Houses of Parliament over the weekend and had to go through security checks that made entrance to Heathrow seem easy and welcoming.... Camera gear was inspected, jackets and belt off, pockets turned out, everything x-ray scanned, wallet opened and searched, body patted down etc. Never been through such stringent security.

First visit was to the gents, and I had to laugh out loud when I saw a notice on an out-of-order soap dispenser telling who this security conscious place use for their cleaning services -

[img]
    KGB by chris.jefferson, on Flickr[/img]

And is that a suspicious lapse of English with "Serviced" rather than "Services"?? Has our centre of democracy been infiltrated?? And what was under the wrapping??

Cheers, Chris.
    Just chuggin' along.

Re: Public Toilet photo....

Nice One Chris and well spotted. Does make you wonder though

You also took a great chance, going the gents with all those MPs going about. One would not wish to drop one's lens cap in there.
    Bob Turner
    Dundee, Scotland UK.

Comment

Public Toilet photo....

Well stopped Chris

Tom

Comment

LOL Chris, well spotted.
        I do like your sense of humour Chris.

It reminded me of when I was in a public toilet the other day. There was the normal yellow sign warning of a wet floor, plus another sign saying cleaning in progress. As I was stood at the urinal, doing what men do at urinals, this woman walked passed me. She was the cleaner.
        Canon EOS R6 Mark II, Canon RF 100-500mm f4.5-7.1L, Canon RF 24-105mm f4L
        Please note: I do not have or use Photoshop

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Chris J View Post
          And is that a suspicious lapse of English with "Serviced" rather than "Services"?? Has our centre of democracy been infiltrated?? And what was under the wrapping??

Cheers, Chris.
          I was going to say the Russians just can't spell, but if they can spell Komitet Gosudarstvennoy Bezopasnosti then 'services' must be easy?

Comment

Yes well.. LOL!
            Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
            Di's Flickr

Comment

Working...
            X