Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Powershot SX280?

Hi

SWMBO has hinted she'd like a small camera, with good zoom for Christmas - (getting the ideas going early!).

I'm liking the look and spec of the Powershot SX280 HS, especially the 20x optical zoom, and £215 new on Amazon, you can't complain! My daughter has the 240 version, and it's really very good, I mean, I'm impressed with it's low light ability, and general flexibility... so I was wondering whether anyone on here has a view on this range.

SWMBO would love the Wi-Fi features, as she'd be able to put photos straight onto her I-Pad, but probably wouldn't 'need' the GPS feature! Shame it's not in the Autumn cashback... but the ones that are in it, aren't what she'd be looking for.

Any views, people?

Cheers, Mike.
    Last edited by mikep; 14-09-2013, 18:23.
    flickr
    5D4 : 7D2 : 16-35 f4 L : 24-105 II L : 70-200 f2.8 L : 100-400 II L : Macro 100 f2.8 L : Manfrotto CX055 Pro3

Re: Powershot SX280?

Originally posted by mikep View Post
    Hi

SWMBO has hinted she'd like a small camera, with good zoom for Christmas - (getting the ideas going early!).

I'm liking the look and spec of the Powershot SX280 HS, especially the 20x optical zoom, and £215 new on Amazon, you can't complain! My daughter has the 240 version, and it's really very good, I mean, I'm impressed with it's low light ability, and general flexibility... so I was wondering whether anyone on here has a view on this range.

SWMBO would love the Wi-Fi features, as she'd be able to put photos straight onto her I-Pad, but probably wouldn't 'need' the GPS feature! Shame it's not in the Autumn cashback... but the ones that are in it, aren't what she'd be looking for.

Any views, people?

Cheers, Mike.
    NIKON all the way mate, then she cant 'borrow' any of youre lens'!
    Also dont forget my newly launched range of ladies apparell for keeping youre batteries warm during the cold winter months...'Camo - kn*****s

Comment

Working...
    X