Bourton-on-the-Water

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bourton-on-the-Water

Another day on the Cotswold tour took me several places on whistle stop visits. Believe it or believe it not, on arriving at Bourton-on-the-Water it was raining so hard that it went through my supposedly 100% water proof. Spent a hour in a cafe having lunch and came out to sunshine and a totally different scene.

All I can say... if you want these scenes with out people and some images of the beautiful houses with out cars out side... you're going to have to stay close and get up early. Because my tour was just one of many coach loads.

Rain restarted after a hour and the crowds disappeared as if made of sugar. Or like me, they where just running back to the sanctuary of their dry coaches.

Full Bridge by DeeGee1966, on Flickr

Sunshine and Shadows. by DeeGee1966, on Flickr

Taking a moment. by DeeGee1966, on Flickr

Candle for Remembrance by DeeGee1966, on Flickr
    Attached Files
    Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
    Di's Flickr

Re: Bourton-on-the-Water

It is always busy Di! However you have captured what it is about nicely; folks sitting around with the kids in the water. Like the last one of the boy and the ducks, just a bit too much tree for me but with a compact you've got some nice images.
    Andrew

Comment

: thumbsup: Di

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by Birdy View Post
        It is always busy Di! However you have captured what it is about nicely; folks sitting around with the kids in the water. Like the last one of the boy and the ducks, just a bit too much tree for me but with a compact you've got some nice images.
        Agree with Andrew on a couple of things:

1. It is always busy, even early sometimes.

2. The pictures you have taken completey depicts Bourton as it is every sunny day.

Well done some lovely shots.
        Andy
        Canon 700D, Canon 1100D
        EF 24-105mm f/4.0L IS USM, EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II, EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM, EF 50mm F/1.8 II
        [Wishlist: EF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro]

Comment

Thanks all, for taking the time to stop, have a look and leave a comment.

Have to say enjoyed it there. Even if it did seem like I'd need to start building a boat when I arrived.
          Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
          Di's Flickr

Comment

Working...
          X