La Sagrada Familia taken with Ixus 500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

La Sagrada Familia taken with Ixus 500

I visited the cathedral 10 years ago & these are a few images of the interior. They're not very good but do show the amazing interior created by using moulds & concrete! The cathedral is well worth a visit & I would like to think I would be still fit enough too see the completed building.
    Sue
    029B.jpg

030B.jpg

031B.jpg

036B.jpg

033B.jpg

Re: La Sagrada Familia taken with Ixus 500

It does look like a very interesting place to go back to and photograph it again

Tom

Comment

Lovely to see all shots of the inside of this amazing edifice but nothing compares to being there...................unless Forum members (AlexR!?!) can prove different

Thanks for sharing Sue and hope you make it in 2026 (+ a few manañas maybe)

Bo
      Canon EOS R5, R6 plus the usual suspects ......

https://www.flickr.com/photos/bo_fo_to

Comment

thanking about making a massive investment on a lens - if so a weekend in Barcelona could well be on the cards
        :- Ian

5D Mk III, 24-105 / 70-200 f2.8 L / 100-400 Mk II / 100 macro / 16-35 L / 11-24 L / 1.4 & 2x converters and a bad back carrying it all ;o)

:- https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotosespana/

Comment

Ahhh - that wouldn't be the Cannon 11-24 by any chance ? I tried it out the other day - it's amazingly rectilinear and sharp edge to edge wide open - but a heavy, bulbous beast ! Great for interior villa photography - could a few fruitful jobs make it so it pays for its keep !
          James
          James Boardman Woodend
          www.jameswoodend.com

Comment

Originally posted by jimsphotography View Post
            Ahhh - that wouldn't be the Cannon 11-24 by any chance ? I tried it out the other day - it's amazingly rectilinear and sharp edge to edge wide open - but a heavy, bulbous beast ! Great for interior villa photography - could a few fruitful jobs make it so it pays for its keep !
            James
            yep....can't get what I really want to going to bit the bullet and buy it ....

I may well be selling my 16-35L soon as I have 24-105 covered so I think I could end up with that just staying in the bag

5D Mk III, 24-105 / 70-200 f2.8 L / 100-400 Mk II / 100 macro / 16-35 L / 11-24 L / 1.4 & 2x converters and a bad back carrying it all ;o)

Comment

Panamoz were doing some epic deals on it last week
              James
              James Boardman Woodend
              www.jameswoodend.com

Comment

Originally posted by jimsphotography View Post
                Panamoz were doing some epic deals on it last week
                James
                cheers I'll check it out - normally just head straight over to DR

what a result !!! many thanks you've just saved me £295 on that lens MANY thanks
                Last edited by Tigger; 31-05-2015, 17:09.

Comment

Working...
                X