Graphics tablet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Graphics tablet

I got a graphics tablet as a retirement gift and was wondering if anyone here uses one Photoshop ETC and how useful are they.

Also are there any tutorials on using them in photoshop etc
    Alex

EOS R5 EOS 7D Mk ii Lenses EFS 18-55mm EFS 55-250mm EF 50mm 24-105mm Sigma EX 70-200 Sigma 150-600c

Re: Graphics tablet

I'm thinking of Wacom tablet, and I'm sure there will be plenty tutorials on youtube.

John

Comment

I use a Wacom Graphire4 all the time, they're so much easier than a mouse. Be lost without it!
      Never seen a tutorial as I feel its pretty instinctive to use!.......just dive in!
      Good luck
      Last edited by amphil007; 05-09-2012, 18:38.
      Phil ....... Flickr

Comment

I also use a Wacom (A4) all the time. Far more efficient and accurate than a mouse.
        And like Phil, I would be lost without it !!
        As for tutorials ; I don't know of any but, they are very intuitive to use - just play with it, and you will very soon
        wonder how you worked without one !!
        Fred
        Last edited by fadetoblack; 05-09-2012, 18:27.

Comment

Graphics tablet

I too have the Wacom Intuos4 tablet it came with a DVD "Meet the Masters, Watch it, Learn it. Do it".
          The DVD got me started without too much pain
          Peter

Feel free to browse my
          Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/the_original_st/

Comment

I use the Wacom Graphire 4 Titanium.

Never had or needed any instruction. Just load the drivers, plug in and use it like you would a pencil.

Colin
            Colin

Comment

I also use a Wacom tablet and find it great for editing, as Colin has said just use it like you would a pencil.

Comment

Thanks for the advice guys another question is do I turn off the touch as the model I have is the Bamboo CTH-670s Wireless
                Alex

EOS R5 EOS 7D Mk ii Lenses EFS 18-55mm EFS 55-250mm EF 50mm 24-105mm Sigma EX 70-200 Sigma 150-600c

Comment

I have the Bamboo and leave the touch turned on as sometimes I find my finger works better than the pen.
                  You just need to give it a go all ways and whatever becomes easier for you becomes the best way, although the pen does give you the ability to use pressure strokes.

David
                  David

Comment

As with David I have left the touch turned on but rarely use it.

Comment

Thanks guys for the input tis much appreciated will give it a go and see how I get on
                      Alex

Comment

Working...
                      X