Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bamboo Fun Pen & Touch

Hi folks

I was out shopping with SWHTBO, and popped into a electrical store. I spotted the Bamboo Pen & Touch, and thought I'll get one of those. Which was closely followed by, "why do you need that?" I of course said, it will help me with photo editing. Now that I have it home, how do I use it with Photoshop? Is it just a bigger version of my imac touchpad? What are the benefits of using it to edit photo's?

Now I need some back up, as I don't want to have to explain to SWHTBO that it was a waste of money lol Guess what she has just said? Help please lol

John

Re: Bamboo Fun Pen & Touch

Try: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZyNl...eature=related
    Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
    Di's Flickr

Comment

Thanks for the link, it was really good and informative. I now have a better understanding, and I can with confidence now tell SWHTBO that it was not a waste of money.

John

Comment

So I'm assuming that SWHTBO stands for She Who Has To Be Obeyed?
        Tom

Comment

Originally posted by tesarver View Post
          Tom
          Yes thats the one Tom lol I learned this from the forum.

John

Comment

Originally posted by John27 View Post
            Yes thats the one Tom lol I learned this from the forum.

John
            Learning all the time - but got to admit I only looked at this thread to see what you can do with bits of bamboo - missled once again

Comment

Originally posted by hhcanon View Post
              Learning all the time - but got to admit I only looked at this thread to see what you can do with bits of bamboo - missled once again
              Maybe I should have started it with Wacom, but hey I got you to look and comment lol

John

Comment

Originally posted by John27 View Post
                Maybe I should have started it with Wacom, but hey I got you to look and comment lol

John

Comment

Originally posted by tesarver View Post
                  Tom
                  She Who Must Be Obeyed (SWMBO), an expression from the Novel She, by H Ryder Haggard. I have used this for many decades to Mrs C, for whom it was a very apt expression and it ended up being used here to denote our better halves.
                  Colin

Comment

Originally posted by colin C View Post
                    She Who Must Be Obeyed (SWMBO), an expression from the Novel She, by H Ryder Haggard. I have used this for many decades to Mrs C, for whom it was a very apt expression and it ended up being used here to denote our better halves.
                    I just noticed I put an extra T in the abbreviation, and I wasn't even drunk lol

John

Comment

Working...
                    X