OS X Mavericks and PSE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OS X Mavericks and PSE

As OS X Mavericks has just been launched, I am planning to update my iMac over the weekend, but thought I'd check first if anyone on here has had anyone problems with PSE?
    The Adobe website says that there should be no problems with CS products but doesn't mention PSE specifically. I have PSE 11 and am going from 10.8.5.
    I'm sure there won't be a problem, but it does seem to be a significant update to the Mac's 'gubbins'.
    Cheers,
    Alex
    Canon EOS 7D
    EF-S 10-22mm 1:3.5-4.5 USM, EF 24-105mm 1:4 L IS USM, EF 50mm 1:1.8, EF 70-300mm 1:4-5.6 IS USM
    Luminar 4, Aurora HDR Pro, Silver Efex
    flickr: http://flic.kr/ps/LXWuy

Re: OS X Mavericks and PSE

Hi Alex

I just upgraded my iMac to Mavericks no problem. Very smooth, no issues (if you can remember your passwords after install, that is!).

PSE 9 and LR5 working as expected.

Enjoy.

Mike
    flickr
    5D4 : 7D2 : 16-35 f4 L : 24-105 II L : 70-200 f2.8 L : 100-400 II L : Macro 100 f2.8 L : Manfrotto CX055 Pro3

Comment

Completed the update to Mavericks. PSE 11 and Lightroom 5.2 both run OK.
      Only problem I have is my Canon Selphy printer is not supported so no longer works on the MAC and ideas please?

Comment

Upgraded my computers yesterday. The only problems I’ve had is that my Epson Scanner Software no longer works (Epson have an update coming sometime) and a program called CopyPaste Pro which stopped the Copy function from working, both with Cmd-C and in the Edit menu.

Comment

Upgraded last week. Went very smoothly and no problems so far. PSE 11 works fine. No problems with the Canon printer and the Epson scanner.
          Only dislike has been the wave wallpaper so changed it back to galaxy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunsen View Post
            Completed the update to Mavericks. PSE 11 and Lightroom 5.2 both run OK.
            Only problem I have is my Canon Selphy printer is not supported so no longer works on the MAC and ideas please?
            As I mentioned in Les's thread in the Pub, Canon didn't initially offer an OS X 10.9 driver for my iP1800 printer. I put a question to their support guys and they've just replied to say they have no intention of developing one. Gee, thanks, Canon.
            Canon EOS 7D
            EF-S 10-22mm 1:3.5-4.5 USM, EF 24-105mm 1:4 L IS USM, EF 50mm 1:1.8, EF 70-300mm 1:4-5.6 IS USM
            Luminar 4, Aurora HDR Pro, Silver Efex
            flickr: http://flic.kr/ps/LXWuy

Comment

Working...
            X