flickr pictures in post with a mac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

flickr pictures in post with a mac

this is really a question for mac users only that also post to flickr ,does anyone know how to add pictures to your own post in flickr i.e if you have a series of pics of the same subject and want them under the origional shot .every answer i have ever had was for windows users and didn't work

HELP

Re: flickr pictures in post with a mac

I use an iMac and Flickr and followed the instructions on this thread...
    http://www.eos-magazine-forum.com/showthread.php?4891-Uploading-images-using-Flickr&p=174868#post174868

Fundamentally all I do if I want to post more than one picture from Flickr to here at I time I copy the BB code for each picture and paste it into the thread/message.
    The key is to make sure you copy the BB codes not the HTML code.

I do each picture individually, not sure if there is a way to select a whole set or group of picture in one go as I don't where you'd get the BB code from. I guess doing them individually is a bit slower, but it's not too bad.

Hope that's of some use, and that I've not misunderstood your message.
    Andy

Comment

I've found that on the MAC if you set up your flickr account on it, you can post the pics straight from your picture viewer without even logging into flickr. A little box appears for title, description and tags, and away you go. Dead handy.

As above though, you need the BB code and for this forum, not any higher than 800 pixels wide.
      Fuji X-T1 | 1D IV
      www.campsie.photography

Comment

err i think you got the wrong end of the stick i know how to post from flickr to here or anywhere else for that matter ,what i meant was when you post TO FLICKR you upload your pic as normal ,but a lot of peeps have for instance several shots of the same bird ?? in different poses?? under there main picture ON FLICKR i.e in the comments box .
        as i stated it can be done from windows but i have yet to learn how to via a mac

Comment

Ahhh that's flickrs new system that groups them together in the date they were added
          Fuji X-T1 | 1D IV
          www.campsie.photography

Comment

Working...
          X