Ipad Air

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ipad Air

Yep, I do like it, it's a lot more comfortable to hold & use for lengthy periods as it's considerably lighter than previous versions, same length as previous, loses around 1/2 inch in width and thinner, it feels almost Kindle like to hold.

It's feels a lot faster than the iPad 4th Generation, although the screen resolution looks the same (as it should)

What is noticeable is the increased connection speeds.

Speedtest result for desktop (ethernet), iPad 4th generation and iPad air (Wi-fi), roughly 10mb/s increase in D/L speeds.

Concentrate on equipment and you'll take technically good photographs. Concentrate on seeing the light's magic colours and your images will stir the soul. - Jack Dykinga
    Light makes photography. Embrace light. Admire it. Love it. But above all, know light. Know it for all you are worth, and you will know the key to photography- George Eastman

Re: Ipad Air

I'm still trying to decide between the iPad Air and the new Mini iPad with the retina display. Really need to have a "hands on" play with both to decide - so I guess I'll have to wait until the Mini is released later this month. One good point is that it does make the decision nearer to Christmas - hint hint

Comment

Working...
    X