How do i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do i

I'm at the time of life now there's just the wife and I at home. So I've put my cameras, fishing rods and all my junk into what is going to remain my private space until the wife tells me otherwise i.e one of the kids rooms.
    So the problem is I have a desk top which I have not used for about 18mths. It is running on Vista connected everything up booted it Now it's asking for the license numbers. I have not seen this since I don't know when and as far as I can remember it was like a bar code with the numbers underneath on a piece of cardboard, not a cd with it on the sleeve.
    How do I get around this please or would I be better off getting a windows 7 or 8 upgrade .
    Thx in advance K

Re: How do i

You would probably be better off going with windows 7.0 or 8.1 also bear in mind that windows 10 is due to be released on the 29th of july and I have read that this will be the last version of windows

windows 10 will be a free update to those running windows 7 and 8 which will be available for a year
    Alex

EOS R5 EOS 7D Mk ii Lenses EFS 18-55mm EFS 55-250mm EF 50mm 24-105mm Sigma EX 70-200 Sigma 150-600c

Comment

Depends if you built the computer yourself or bought it. If a purchased one the license should be stuck on it somewhere, and yes there will be a bar code and the number.

Comment

Thanks guys I'm going to put 7 on it Amazon do it for £24 a lot cheaper than I thought it would be.

Comment

Working...
        X