X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PC or MAC for photo editing?

Originally posted by colin C View Post
    I know the feeling.

It took me years to finally take the plunge and get a Mac and I wish I had the courage to do it a lot sooner.

I spoke to a tekkie friend for some Mac lessons and he laughed and said, "you won't need any". Just forget everything you have learnt about PC's and any time you want to do anything on a Mac, just think what would be the easiest, most user friendly way to do this, and invariably that will be the way.

I have been a Mac user for four years now and haven't had a single lesson on how to use it. Everything is so logical and instinctive and quick.

Colin
    Sounds just like me Colin!! I think we are about to take the plunge and change to Mac. We have a small business selling archive motor racing images and had a terribll time last week getting some images to a client on time with the pc slowing down, refusing to write dvd's etc. Also, my son is over from the U,S, soon and he has been nagging me for years to make the change, so he can help with any dramas. Next question - which one to get??.

Comment

Re: PC or MAC for photo editing?

Mac Pro
      All the best
      Peter Woods LRPS

My Web Site

Comment

Working...
      X