How many Apple users on here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How many Apple users on here?

Always been a PC man as I can build my own machines but since the iPad made me think about a Mac so will kick off with an Apple Mac Book Air 13 " Duo Core 4 gig ram 128 SSD

Later will consider a fast desktop with 27" display and loads of Ram
    Canon 1DX Canon EOS 1D Mark 1V Canon EOS 7D Mk 11 EOS 5D Canon EF800mm f5.6 IS Canon EF500mm f4 Mark 11 Canon EF400mm f4 IS DO EF300 f2.8 IS Canon EF 200mm f2 IS Canon EF100-400 f4.5-5.6 IS Canon EF100mm IS F2.8 Canon EF24-70 F2.8 Canon EF16-35 f4 Mk11 Canon EF15mm Fisheye Canon 1.4 tele converter 111 Sigma 50mm 1.4 Art

Comment

Once I got laid off in August of last year, I jettison ALL Windows PC from the home and converted everything to Apple.

I now have 2 iPads, 2 iPhones, 2 Apple TV (series 1), 1 Mac Airbook, 25" iMac, 2 Airport extremes & 1 Airport extender.

Comment

I'm typing this on an early 2008 MacBook Pro 2.5 4GB with a 750GB hard drive. Use it to edit photos and HD videos from the 60D. Wife has the late 2009 MBP unibody.

I started off in 2004 with a second hand PowerMac Quicksilver, quickly sold my ThinkPad and got a 12" PowerBook. My current one replaced it. We are true fanbois now, each with an iPhone. Apple TV plugged into the TV and a Time Capsule taking care of our network.

Dream setup would be a big fat 27" iMac for the heavy stuff like photo and video editing, the iTunes collection and iPhoto. I want an 11" MacBook Air and she wants an iPad. We'll dream for a while and get there in the end.

Oh, and did I almost forget? The four year old has a nine year old iBook to play with and he loves it.
        myTube
        Twitter: @VilliAsgeirsson
        Canon EOS 60D - 50mm f1.8 - 50mm f1.4 - 18-135mm f4-5.6 - 100mm f2.8 macro - Speedlite 480EX - Canon EOS 500D

Comment

I must admit that I am still using a PC.

I have a high-spec PC (self build).
          Intel i7 950 4 core @ 3.06 GHz
          6GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz
          2.5TB SATA 6 Gb/s hard drives
          ATI Radeon HD6700 graphics

I think that is fast enough ...........

Comment

I currently have a MacBook Air 11in, and I also use an iPad 2 with card reader. I often put my images straight on to the iPad - iCloud syncs them with the Mac. Some of the iPad photo apps, such as Snapseed, are very good.

Comment

Hi, I'm new to the forum, hope it's not too late to register a "me too"!

Happy using iPhoto for organising & some editing, but GIMP and more recently Pixelmator for more 'advanced' editing.
              Have moved on from iMovie to Final Cut Express, with Garageband for soundtracks (to things that need soundtracks).

Comment

Working...
              X