Eos 5DMKII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Eos 5DMKII

On my EOS 40D there is an Auto setting for ISO which sets it to anything between 100 and 800.
    Does the EOS 5D2 have this feature ?

Comment

Yes, it does have that feature
      www.garywhite-photography.com
      Gary White, MPhil
      Travel Photographer

Comment

I have had the 5d mk2 since last Dec. 22 and it constantly amazes me with it's excellent ISO. A few months ago I was below decks on the Queen Mary in Long Beach and standing in mostly darkness. The shots I took looked like I was standing in a lighted room.http://guru388.smugmug.com/Other/Que...62315686_pqFXV

Also just love my tiger shots. I used the 5D mk2 and the Canon 100 to 400 L lens. Take a look http://guru388.smugmug.com/Other/Sno...92234363_cjoZA

Howard Sheldon

Comment

Very impressed by these Howard, cant wait for mine to arrive

Comment

Thank you for the kind words. I still have my 40D but the 5d mk2 is just a wonderful camera. I also still have my A1 bought new in 1978. And a g10 just in case I don't want to take the big guns out. Retirement is for running trains in the backyard and taking photographs.

Howard

Comment

Beautiful shots Howard. The ones from Queen Mary really shows the capability of this camera. It's low light capacity also surprised me.

Also like your nice shots of the beautiful tigers.

Comment

Thank you Espen! Yes below decks in the dark and that camera lights up the room.

Howard

Comment

I also have a mkII, bought in haste as my backup mkI was dropped at a wedding and the focusing screen broke and there was another 'rattle'. Sent a friend up Jessops to get a replacment body as I had another wedding the next day and all they had was the mkII in stock, what a shame :) hehe

Lovely camera, image quality is amazing.

Comment

Working...
                  X