Hasselblad H4D DSLR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hasselblad H4D DSLR

I just stumbled across this Hasselblad H4D DSLR on t'internet.

This 50/60MP camera should be some bit of kit. I wonder how it compares (as well as you compare MF with 35mm) against a Series-1 or 5DmII

Hasselblad H4D.

There are always rumours that Canon plan a new format ... somewhere between 24x36mm and 60x60mm ... 36x36mm would make the most sense.

I'm still trying to get a friend who has two Pentax 67's to go digital ...

Re: Hasselblad H4D DSLR

Two models of the H4D

50 £18,000
    60 £29,000

Body only; of course

Millie

Comment

An old thread, but i didn't post here long long time ago.

I had H3DII-39 and i upgraded [trade-in] to H4D-60, one of first people to get it in the world [the first in the middle east or say UAE], but too bad i dropped it weeks ago and now it is in dealer for repair but closed due to holidays.

Comment

Did you like it?
        ef-r

Comment

You mean me?

Comment

Originally posted by Tareq View Post
            You mean me?
            Yes - I think you are the only one with a H4D?
            ef-r

Comment

Originally posted by briansquibb View Post
              Yes - I think you are the only one with a H4D?
              What do you mean by i am the only one with H4D?
              About if i like it, honestly no.

Comment

i have a question how much did it cost to fix?oh and how much are the lenses?sorry thats two questions!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tareq View Post
                  What do you mean by i am the only one with H4D?
                  About if i like it, honestly no.
                  People on this forum have Canon cameras - therefore you are probably the only person with an H4D and able to give us an opinion
                  ef-r

Comment

I am waiting on Monday to see how much the repair will cost me.

Comment

Originally posted by briansquibb View Post
                      People on this forum have Canon cameras - therefore you are probably the only person with an H4D and able to give us an opinion
                      Honestly i don't like Hasselblad because its quality making me hate all my Canon DSLRs no doubt, i am talking about low ISO, in all cases i use Hasselblad when i shoot with lights not with high ISO like sports or wildlife at higher ISO.

Comment

I hope they are more reliable than they usd to be. I had two bodies, a 500CM and a 500 ELM and there was always something going wrong with them.

I traded them for a couple of RB6x7's and they never went wrong. In fact I think I still have one of the bodies and a couple of lenses hanging around somewhere.

Colin
                        Colin

Comment

Hi again,
                          Sorry i didn't post here long time ago because i don't ahoy much long time ago and i am not doing photography much enough to post something worthy.
                          Well, i've got my camera back while ago, the repair costed me about a new 5DII, but i can't complain, and the worse part is that i still pay for my Hassy, and i just left my job so i don't have enough money to pay for it but i got money somewhere else [private], but i played with my Hasselblad again, i really feel so sad and p.....d off that this camera must be used by pro and i am not, so i feel that maybe i did a big mistake to get it now, the results are really so much high level that i can't give it a justice by my level now, i shoot landscape and portraits, i use Canon for those but when i use Hasselblad i always have my mind blowing away and so do others [my friends or other people who look at my work].
                          Now i am trying seriously to enter the business of photography even i don't have that so high quality work to be as my portfolio, but i have almost all people telling me to start to shoot professionally as long long i have a pro gear that even some pros don't have, but the situation in my country to do pro photography is not easy at all as it is in USA or Europe, i swear in 1 year in Europe i can work in 3-4 projects to shoot and i spend 3-4 years in my country to get nothing.

Comment

Working...
                          X