Cancer charity help EOS 620 and other kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cancer charity help EOS 620 and other kit

Hi all (and apologies to the admin guys if this is in the wrong section I cant put it in the classifieds page as they need a rough value, please edit and move this to the best place if it falls out of guidelines)

I have been asked to get a rough value on the following kit as someone I know has been asked to sell it on behalf of a cancer charity, I thought the best people to ask would be on here, I don't know whether any of the kit is in working order or not but have listed it below.
    Canon EOS620 inc case
    Canon Zoom EF 35-70 F3.5-4.5
    Canon Lens Hood EW-68B
    Canon Zoom EF 50-200 F3.5-4.5 ans soft case
    Canon Speedlight 420EZ - Corroded battry compartment
    Canon Quartz date back
    ? Zoom Slide Duplicator
    Canon Remote shutter release
    Sunpak Auto zoom 4000
    Hoya / Cokin - various filters
    Ilford film HP5 selection plus others
    Hard Box case
    Agfa Camera bag for camera and lenses and a couple of old tripods

There is also a Praotor 500mm (f8 i reckon) lens, some mould is present on the internal glass and there is no adaptor, the front is a little loose on the zoom bit - not sure if this is normal

They are after a rough cost or best place to offer it to raise money for the charity

Thanks in advance

JonBoy
    Please don't judge me until you know me - but feel free to comment on my pictures Thanks

Re: Cancer charity help EOS 620 and other kit

You can get a rough value by using Ebay. Go in as a buyer and input the items one by one, and see what Ebay throws up. There are several people who offer ithese items for sale and you know what the market will "bear".

P.S
    I just input the Canon 620 on ebay and there is one going for £49.99 (Buy it now price).
    Last edited by Nathaniel; 01-01-2011, 21:09.
    Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

Working...
    X