Alot of fun doing this!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alot of fun doing this!

I really dont get to use my film equipment as much as I would like. The cost of development with pictures is getting rather expensive.

However about a year ago I purchased a film scanner and today was the first time I've actually used it. This is a completely new experience for me, but I absolutely loved it. I grabbed a pack of images that I have already had developed from spring 2022, and re-scanned the negatives into my laptop and made adjustments in lightroom. The home scans and lightroom adjusted images are so much better than the ones I had done in town, but what can I expect when they have a 1hour turnaround.

All these images were taken on the Canon EOS 50E with Fujifilm Superia 400 and the Canon 50mm f1.8 mk3

This has got me wanting to do more film photography, it was all really exciting to do. Plus I can save on development now because I'll just get the negatives done with no images. I'll save around 8/£9 per roll this way. Next step will be at home development, but that's in the future. Here's a de from that roll.

Thirlmere 7.jpg Thirlmere 1.jpg Thirlmere 8 (1).jpg Thirlmere009 (1).jpg

Thirlmere011.jpg

Another from the same roll. Not sure why but I really like this... Maybe just the aesthetics of the film

Thirlmere 2.jpg

Comment

Working...
    X