ICC Profiles for pixma pro 9000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ICC Profiles for pixma pro 9000

I am looking to use permajet paper in my pixma pro 9000 mk 11, I can download
    the ICC profiles from their website but am not sure how to install them on my
    printer driver. I am printing from Canon's DPP software not photoshop/elements.

Can anyone please point me in the right direction

Re: ICC Profiles for pixma pro 9000

Hello maro125; welcome to the forum...

Easiest way is to go to the Windows Control Panel (***), open up the Printers tab, and right-click on the icon or listing for the Pixma9000, and select Properties...

***If you're a Mac user, I don't know what their equivalent is called; but there will be somewhere you can access all the system basics...

That 'should' bring up the printer's control panels, and you should see a 'Colour Management' tab. Select that and look for the 'Colour Profiles' tab. You should then see an option to 'Add' a new profile. Select that, surf to wherever you have the ICC profle stored, select, and save as the default!

Off you go!

NOTE; For BEST results you should also set DPP's colour management tab (Main menu, Tools, Preferences, Colour Management) to use that same ICC profile as well...
    Last edited by Canon-Fodder!; 16-02-2010, 09:17.
    I actively encourage constructive comment & critique of any image I post!
    Feel free to edit & re-post as you see fit - but please - tell me what you have done to 'improve' the shot!

Comment

If you're using a Mac try this http://www.drycreekphoto.com/Learn/profile_install.htm

jhdee
      jhdee

Comment

Hi Guys

Thank you for your replies the information was very useful

Mark

Comment

Working...
        X