EOS M6 and WIFI connection to laptop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EOS M6 and WIFI connection to laptop

Hi I have a Canon M6 which I am very pleased with but try as I may I cannot get the camera to be recognised by EOS Utilities 3 for WIFI transfer of photos for onward processing in DPP 4. No problem with a USB cable or transferring by WIFI to my Blackberry using Canon Connect. Anyone out there had experience of this problem or is aware of a solution?
    Regards,

Peter Brooke
    Last edited by Peter Brooke; 18-04-2020, 22:55.
    Peter

Instagram: @pbrooke64
    Canon EOS M6 18-150mm M lens Canon AF 70-300mm III
    Olympus OM 101 35mm film camera 35-70mm lens

Hi, I am having a similar problem getting my EOS800D to connect via Wifi. I also had a problem with EOS Utility3 not recognizing the camera, a Youtube video helped me sort it out. The computer still will not recognize the camera automatically, and have to open Utility manually. USB cable connection works great.
    Douglas D'Costa (CasaRova)

Comment

With the introduction of WIFI extender, laptops can connect to the internet without any problem. However, if you have a laptop that is too old or one that doesn't have a Wi-Fi connection, you might face problems in connecting to the internet. This is because your laptop won't be able to detect your Wi-Fi network and can't connect to it. I have just purchased an excellent Wi-Fi extender with the help of https://10beasts.com/best-outdoor-wifi-extender/ and it has totally helped me. You should also try it.

Comment

Working...
      X