EOS3 Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EOS3 Issue

I have an ongoing issue with the EOS3 transfer utility that I’d be interested in hearing if anyone else has experienced.

EOS3 has been running on my iMac quite happily for a long time until suddenly (ok one day and not the next) about a week ago when it decided to flatly refuse to select a drive and folder to put the files. The program loads and runs fine when you connect either camera to the iMac, you can select the pics you want and it will even open a browser window to potentially let you select a location. At that point no matter what drive you select (iCloud, Mac HD, network drive etc) it will always jump to another one before it freezes. Mac finder works perfectly well as does the rest of the software (although I did think that DPP was playing up as well).

It does the same behaviour with both cameras so its not them, and they are connected to the iMac slightly differently as well so its not the connections.

I doesn’t seem to be the iMac either as its just had a software update and the problem remains. The EOS3 is at the latest issue so I can only conclude that the program has become corrupt so I’ll need to delete it and reinstall.

Anyone else had this?

Ian
    Ian

Flickr page https://www.flickr.com/photos/154026104@N07
Working...
X