Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Snow on the window - EOS magazine forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Snow on the window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snow on the window

While talking on the phone and starring out of the window, as you do, I noticed this snowflake stuck to the window. Having hurried the conversation to a close I grabbed the camera to record it; don't think I have ever seen such a clear ice crystal. Unfortunately taken through the double glazing...

The snow flake
    Andrew

Re: Snow on the window

well spotted....nice shot!
    Brian Vickers LRPS

brianvickersphotography.com

Comment

Beautiful and every one different.
      Colin

Comment

Still a lovely image. +

Tom

Comment

Stunning.

Comment

Thank you all for you comments, pleased you like it.

These two are more amusing...

The Ice Angel

The Ice Deer
            Andrew

Comment

Well captured Andrew - right place, right time!
              John Liddle

Backwell, North Somerset - "Where the cider apples grow"

Comment

Thanks John. I was rather concerned it would have gone before I got the camera sorted!
                Andrew

Comment

Originally posted by Birdy View Post
                  Thanks John. I was rather concerned it would have gone before I got the camera sorted!

That's what I love about this place, that is so left of field and simply stunning
                  I would never have envisaged or thought off it myself... That first one is a stunner.
                  Canon 1DX, 50D, EF500 F4.0 L, EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L I , EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L II, EF70-200 f/2.8L II, EF180 f3.5L Macro, EF 24-105 f/4L, EF17-40 f/4L, EF2.0X III, EF1.4X III, 430EX II, MR-14EX...

Comment

Thanks Tony. It just caught my eye, which given the small size it was very fortunate. A few days earlier I had looked at the photos Wilson Bentley had taken in 1902, he was mentioned on the radio, so maybe that was a reason I saw it!
                    Andrew

Comment

Nice work
                      Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way

Comment

Thanks tigerburnie!
                        Andrew

Comment

Working...
                        X