Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Unleash hidden resolution from your Canon T6i - EOS magazine forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unleash hidden resolution from your Canon T6i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unleash hidden resolution from your Canon T6i

Hey everyone,

Check out my new Instructable about how to remove all optical low pass filters (aka antialiasing filters) from your T6i to make it take images as sharp as the Nikon D5500.

regards,

Jim

Re: Unleash hidden resolution from your Canon T6i

Something to try when I have a spare 5 mins.
    Malcolm.
    760D
    EF 50mm f1.8,EF 28-135 IS USM,
    Sigma 10-20 DC HSM,EFS 18-55 IS STM
    EF 70-300 IS USM
    Kenko Teleplus HD 1.4 DGX
    YN685ll,YN568EXll,YN468,YN622TX and YN622TRX's.

Comment

Why am I suspicious of this as a first post ,it's definetly on my avoid like the plague list

Comment

It's genuine (I'm a big fan of the Insructables website) and he's probably posting here along with any other Canon/EOS forum he could find to gain maximum exposure for his article as we do with our images in multiple Flickr groups.

Instructables is a potpourri of DIY articles ranging from the highly technical like this one to the amazingly simple yet very useful such as making a humane mouse trap out of a plastic drinks bottle.

Don't expect to jim_chung to contribute to many topics here though

Cheers,
        John

Comment

Thanks for the kind support, John!! Check out my latest post in Sports and Action Photography!

Jim

Comment

Or just by a Nikon �� or a 5dsr?
            EOS 600d & EOS 6D

35mm f/2.0, 50mm f/1.8, 85mm f/1.8, Sigma 28-70 2.8, 18-55 kit lens (plus some lenses which I hire)

various flash guns & modifiers

Comment

Originally posted by jim_chung View Post
              Thanks for the kind support, John!! Check out my latest post in Sports and Action Photography!

Jim
              You're welcome Jim and I'm glad to stand corrected and be able to offer a welcome to a new member

Cheers,
              John

Comment

Link seems to be broken.
                This can be done, I believe, but you still need an IR filter. You have to replace Canon's combined AA + IR by an IR only, or you will get odd looking images. Unless you want IR pictures of course...
                (And don't scratch the sensor while you do it - I haven't yet!)

Comment

Working...
                X