Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 The Flour Shop - EOS magazine forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Flour Shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Flour Shop

Stopped by the Easton's Winter's Farmer Market to get some honey and processed this image in BW,

The Flour Shop by tesarver, on Flickr

Comments Welcomed
    (EOS 6DMKII w/EF24-105mm L)

Tom

Re: The Flour Shop

yep another fine shot well processed. Think I prefer this one over the other as the van in the background is a great focal point
    :- Ian

5D Mk III, 24-105 / 70-200 f2.8 L / 100-400 Mk II / 100 macro / 16-35 L / 11-24 L / 1.4 & 2x converters and a bad back carrying it all ;o)

:- https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotosespana/

Comment

Thanks Ian

Comment

I like that Tom, I think it works much better than the other Market image as there is a lot less 'clutter', and as Ian says the van, and how you have processed its signage, creates a lovely focal point, pls the buildings create a really nice frame.
        Canon EOS 7D
        EF-S 10-22mm 1:3.5-4.5 USM, EF 24-105mm 1:4 L IS USM, EF 50mm 1:1.8, EF 70-300mm 1:4-5.6 IS USM
        Luminar 4, Aurora HDR Pro, Silver Efex
        flickr: http://flic.kr/ps/LXWuy

Comment

Thanks Alex

Comment

Not too sure about the processing but were it mine I'd lose about 25% of the bottom and the same on the right. The subjects of the picture would appear to be the truck itself and the couple with the dog and as presented I'm fining them a bit too lost in the background for the scene to be effective.
            Nigel

You may know me from Another Place....

The new ElSid Photogallery...

Equipment: Far too much to list - including lots of Nikon...

Comment

Good input Nigel -- Thanks

Comment

Working...
              X