Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Greetings from New Zealand - EOS magazine forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from New Zealand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from New Zealand

Hello all,
    I thought I would join your forum in the hopes of learning how to take better pictures.
    My lovely Wife likes my photo's but she's biased, so I'm hoping for some feedback from actual photographers!

My interests lie with landscapes & astrophotography, of which there seems to be much here to tickle my fancy!

Cheers,
    Doug

Re: Greetings from New Zealand

Greetings and welcome to the Forum Doug.

You are doing much better than me ................. Mrs C considers my photography to be a complete waste of time, effort and money that could be more usefully steered towards decorating!

Methinks we will continue to agree to disagree.
    Colin

Comment

Thanks for the welcome Colin!

Sorry to hear about all the decorating you nearly had to endure!
      You know you'll lose in the end though right?

Comment

Welcome Doug
        Canon 1DX, 50D, EF500 F4.0 L, EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L I , EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L II, EF70-200 f/2.8L II, EF180 f3.5L Macro, EF 24-105 f/4L, EF17-40 f/4L, EF2.0X III, EF1.4X III, 430EX II, MR-14EX...

Comment

Welcome to the forum Doug
          Alex

EOS R5 EOS 7D Mk ii Lenses EFS 18-55mm EFS 55-250mm EF 50mm 24-105mm Sigma EX 70-200 Sigma 150-600c

Comment

Welcome to the forum Doug. Look forward to seeing your pictures, I’ve seen your sky and landscapes and quite agree with your comment!
            Ian

Flickr page https://www.flickr.com/photos/154026104@N07

Comment

Welcome to the forum

Tom

Comment

Welcome to the forum.

Beautiful wonderful NZ.........look forward to seeing your work
                Canon EOS R5, R6 plus the usual suspects ......

https://www.flickr.com/photos/bo_fo_to

Comment

Thank you lunarbo :)

Comment

Welcome Doug, looking forward to seeing your shots. Colin thinks he has problems, I had all the paperwork to emigrate to N.Z. then met my wife who didn’t want to go.

Comment

Thanks Daisy!

How unfortunate she didn't want to go - she has no idea what she missed!

Comment

Welcome from me too Doug.

I've visited NZ twice and travelled around both Islands from Cape Reinga to Bluff. A wonderful place and a photographers dream location.
                        Peter

Feel free to browse my
                        Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/the_original_st/

Comment

Welcome Doug,

Visited NZ twice in pre digital days when our daughter lived in Hawkes Bay for a while.
                          Got loads of colour slides though!
                          Bob

EOS 6D mkII, EOS 6D, BG-E13 Grip, EOS 30 (Film), EOS M5, EF-M 22mm f2.0, EF-M 18-150mm, 35mm f2.0 IS, 50mm f1.8 STM, 17-40 f4 L, 24-105 f4 L IS, 70-200f4 L IS, 430EX II, 270EX II, Manfrotto 190XDB +496RC2 tripod, Op Tech straps & Think Tank bags.

Comment

Hi Peter,
                            Thanks for that & I think you've seen more of NZ than me - I've only been to Dunedin in the South Island.

Besides, I see the pics of the Standing Stones of Callanish on your site & I'm very jealous .... additionally, your photos display a level of clarity & technical perfection that I could only hope to emulate!

Cheers,
                            Doug

Comment

Hi bobowen,
                              It's amazing how many here have been to NZ - it's great to know we haven't been forgotten all the way down here!
                              Hawkes Bay is a great place to visit, what with all the wine & whatnot :)

Thanks for your welcome!

Comment

Working...
                              X