Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Challenge 136: Transport of Delight - EOS magazine forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Challenge 136: Transport of Delight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Challenge 136: Transport of Delight

The challenge is to produce an image that represents "Transport of Delight".

Given the short days and early dark we might see evening shots of buses, trains or virtually any other mode of transport. It may be classic or modern. It might be colourful or simply black and white. There may be shots of moving vehicles or stationary modes of transportation. I am sure there will be some steam trains. There may be sail boats. Whatever, I am looking for "Transport of Delight". And of course, you may have a totally different way of interpreting the brief. Originality will be well rewarded!

Judging will be based on my assessment of how effective the image is in satisfying the brief.

Please read the general rules below:-

• The competition subject shall be selected by the winner of the preceding competition who will also judge the competition.
    • One picture per person; images should conform to general image posting rules.
    • Please use an EOS Canon camera - DSLR or M series
    • Posted images should be taken during the running period of the competition. Any images submitted that were taken before the competition started, or after the competition has ended, will be deemed invalid.
    • Images 800 pixels widest max (to help those with small monitors).
    • No Photoshop frames and borders.
    • Include a title; the image must convey the theme without title description.
    • Please, NO comments on images- on this or another thread- until the round is over.
    • No canvassing e.g. “I’m thinking of posting this image for the challenge, what do you think?”
    • I will pick 1st, 2nd and 3rd favourite images (please don’t PM me to discuss my choices).

Closing date for entries is midnight Thursday 30th November allowing at least three more weekends

Good luck!

Richard
    Richard Anderson Photography at www.raphoto.me

Re: Challenge 136: Transport of Delight

Oops
    Last edited by iLeafy; 09-11-2017, 06:51.
    www.flickr.com/photos/ileafy/
    www.instagram.com/leafydragonphotography/

Comment

I just want to confirm, for the avoidance of doubt that all photographs must be taken AFTER the start date of the challenge, per the rules...

Cheers

Richard

Comment

Transported to the past

IMG_8410.jpg by tesarver, on Flickr

Canon EOS M5
        EF-M18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM

Tom

Comment

Speed Demon

Flickr
          Web Page
          Instagram
          Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by iLeafy View Post

Oops

Comment

Bridge to the Castle

Bratislava Castle and bridge - central
              by AlexR!, on Flickr
              Canon EOS 7D
              EF-S 10-22mm 1:3.5-4.5 USM, EF 24-105mm 1:4 L IS USM, EF 50mm 1:1.8, EF 70-300mm 1:4-5.6 IS USM
              Luminar 4, Aurora HDR Pro, Silver Efex
              flickr: http://flic.kr/ps/LXWuy

Comment

BUMP! Three must be the lowest number of any challenge ever - and I thought it was quite fun!!!

Comment

Hopefully there will be a late rush
                  Flickr
                  Web Page
                  Instagram
                  Facebook

Comment

Plenty of time, away at present, but will enter, shot in my camera.

Comment

"Delighted Driver"

.DAVID.

Had to add something - COME ON PEOPLE - join in, it's a bit of fun!
                      Take nothing but photo's - leave nothing but footprints!

http://www.davidstallardphotography.com

Comment

"Escape from Paradise" ............... not all images photographed within the time period, but you were short of entries and I had some time on my hands!

Mini C by Colin Cross, on Flickr
                        Colin

Comment

Plenty of time to run, I am still working on it.
                          Canon 1DX, 50D, EF500 F4.0 L, EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L I , EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L II, EF70-200 f/2.8L II, EF180 f3.5L Macro, EF 24-105 f/4L, EF17-40 f/4L, EF2.0X III, EF1.4X III, 430EX II, MR-14EX...

Comment

Just over a week to go...

Comment

This poor gal has been done with transporting any delights for a while now.

Bustardthorpe by Chris Trollen, on Flickr
                              Chris
                              80D - 10-18 IS STM - 15-85 IS USM - 55-250 IS STM - 50 f/1.8 STM - 100-400L IS II USM - 100 f/2.8L Macro - 1.4x III

Comment

Working...
                              X