Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 A few more from the Mach Loop this summer - EOS magazine forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A few more from the Mach Loop this summer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few more from the Mach Loop this summer

Tornado GR4 known as Pinky in the Desert colours of operation Granby 1st gulf war.

6L3A3809.jpg

Belgium F16 splinter sqn.
    Its not usual to see F16 looping the Belgians come over once or twice a year but the Spang USAF were on deployment from Spangdahlem air base in Germany for 2 weeks to Lakenheath whilst the runway was re tarmacked. I had a few hints they all were looping so shot of there for the week.

6L3A3884.jpg
    6L3A3925.jpg
    6L3A3967.jpg

USAF F16s from Spangdahlem 1st one is only just under the sound barrier you can see the vapor forming over the wings which happens either when pulling high Gs or just before they break the sound barrier

6L3A4087.jpg
    6L3A4062.jpg
    6L3A4093.jpg
    Last edited by Mark 1; 04-12-2017, 08:10.

Re: A few more from the Mach Loop this summer

Amazing .......... I would love to go there.
    Colin

Comment

All nice shots ... maybe one day I'll get there!
      Find me at www.shutterbutton.co.uk

Comment

Nice ,I live quiet close and have lots of friends that go there but never yet made it

Comment

Excellent photos , bet it`s not as easy as you have made it look though .

Comment

Lovely series

Tom

Comment

Great set, like many others, I hope to get there one day

Paul

Comment

great set of shots

Comment

Thanks for all the comments

Comment

Love these. I'm going to have to talk my brothers into going there and taking me of course. [emoji4]

Di.
                    Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
                    Di's Flickr

Comment

Working...
                    X