Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 G'day - EOS magazine forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

G'day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G'day

G'day members, i'm a kiwi living in London, I use to be into photography a while back, I had a Sony A77 with all the lenses, bag, tripod you name it, unfortunately I had an accident at work and then got made redundant, then getting into financial difficulties I had to sell it all, (don't ask for how much). I'm now back on my feet again and thinking of getting a Canon 800D, sort of starting again, never had a Canon before, looking forward to it. I worked offshore and took a lot of pic's out there, some of which were published, i'll show some of them if anyone is interested.

Re: G'day

HI! Kiwibloke, Welcome to the forum. I am sure you will enjoy and learn a lot. The 80D is an excellent camera. Do post some of your photos when you can.
    Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

Hello and welcome to the Forum and we would very much be interested in seeing your work.
      Colin

Comment

See if this works. This is one of my favourite shots.

Comment

Welcome to the forum and nice image.

Tom

Comment

Agree. It is a nice image.
            Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

Originally posted by tesarver View Post
              Welcome to the forum and nice image.
              Agree but it's taken with a Sony not a Canon eos.

John

Comment

Originally posted by Swanny48 View Post
                Agree but it's taken with a Sony not a Canon eos.

John
                Thanks all, yes I know it was a Sony, I haven't got my Canon yet.

Comment

Welcome to the forums, I used to love the watching the Icebergs sliding past underneath us from the cockpit of a Herc heading into Gander. Lovely image.
                  Canon 1DX, 50D, EF500 F4.0 L, EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L I , EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L II, EF70-200 f/2.8L II, EF180 f3.5L Macro, EF 24-105 f/4L, EF17-40 f/4L, EF2.0X III, EF1.4X III, 430EX II, MR-14EX...

Comment

Working...
                  X