Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Tulip - EOS magazine forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tulip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tulip

I noticed the vase of Tulips were starting to droop so I put a black background behind and set up the off camera flash and fired off a couple of shots.
    JASON

Tulip

Like the 1st image, though I would be inclined to pull the leaves off. The second image would of been much nice if you could just isolate the flower IMO

Tom

Comment

Re: Tulip

Thanks for taking the time to comment Tom, always good to hear others thoughts.
      JASON

Comment

Like the texture that you've caught on the petals of the tulip, also like the light in number two.
        Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
        Di's Flickr

Comment

I think Di's comments above are spot on.

Regards Paul

Comment

No 1 is the better of the two - the composition of the second looks odd with half a leaf at the top left and the oof flower on the right

Stan
            Stan - LRPS, CPAGB, BPE2*

http://neptuno-photography.foliopic.com/
            flickr

Comment

I really like no 1.

Richard
              Richard Anderson Photography at www.raphoto.me

Comment

Working...
              X