Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Complments - EOS magazine forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Complments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Complments

I have been a subscriber to EOS magazine for some time. Of all the Photography magazines I read, EOS magazine is the one I always read from cover to cover. The quality of the technical content is first class, yet the magazine manages to maintain a friendly feel. The advice and forum sections have the feel of a Club publication. The regular information on Canons myriad firmware and software updates is very useful. Keep up the good work.
    Alan

No longer using Canon but still teaching new Canon users (and others) the gentle art of Photography.

http://www.springfield-photography.com/

Re: Complments

I second that. I first subscribed to EOS Magazine when I got my first Canon, a 50E in 1999. What I particularly like, as I've said to Robert, is that owners of cameras and lenses that aren't the newest aren't forgotten in articles, something a certain other magazine doesn't do as it refers to only the current models. And if course there's the benefit of being a member of the forum!

A Good New Year to all forum members!

scotsdave
    EOS 5D; EOS 7D; 50mm f1.8 (mk I); 28/80mm f3.5/5.6 (Mk IV); 24/105mm f4 L IS; 70/200mm f4 L IS; 1.4 X TC; Sigma 10/20mm f3.5 DC HSM; Sigma 18/50mm f2.8/4.5 DC OS HSM; Speedlite 430EX II.

Comment

Working...
    X