Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Re- Sea Eagle with fish - EOS magazine forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Re- Sea Eagle with fish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re- Sea Eagle with fish

White Tailed Sea Eagle from Mull, taken aboard Mull Charters boat Lady Jane

https://flic.kr/p/Q9X9HB[URL]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Re: Re- Sea Eagle with fish

Excellent capture, lovely detail and a great action shot.

Bill.
    7D, 400D, EF-S 15-85 f3.5/5.6, EF 100 f2.8 USM macro, Sigma 10-20 f4/5.6, Sigma 70-300 f4/5.6 APO, Sigma 50 f1.4, EF 28-90, EF 90-300, Sigma 150-600C, 430 EXll, Yongnuo 568 EX ll, Yongnuo Triggers, Yongnuo YN14-EX Ring Flash

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/94610707@N05/

Comment

Originally posted by Bill53 View Post
      Excellent capture, lovely detail and a great action shot.

Bill.
      Thanks Bill, much appreciated, tried posting this from iPad but has not really worked out will stick to Desktop I think Lol [emoji38]

Comment

It's not showing on the forum, I have to go to flickr to view it. Stunning shot. It would be interesting to know what equipment you used. I assume it's an organised boat trip.

Brian
        http://www.cbnatureimages.co.uk

http://www.flickr.com/photos/101212171@N02/

Comment

Cant see it on the forum post but worth going to Flickr for its a beauty
          Steve ( LSINWP )
          1DX, and 7D2 ,500mmf4mkii, 300mmf2.8, 400mm f5.6 , 100mm - 400mmmk2 ,70-200mm f2.8 ,24-105mm f4, 100mm f2.8 macro , 1.4x converter, 2x converter and a big dose of luck !!

Comment

Perfect timing Darren.

There are three money shots:

Just before the splash, with talons extended forward.

The splash, often spoiled with the nictating membrane covering the eyes.

Post catch with the fish in the talons. My favourite and your image here.

Lady Jane would be Martin's boat, if I remember correctly.
            Colin

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Sugden View Post
              It's not showing on the forum, I have to go to flickr to view it. Stunning shot. It would be interesting to know what equipment you used. I assume it's an organised boat trip.

Brian
              Hi Brian, I tried posting to the Forum using my iPad but it has not worked so I will stick to desktop from now on, the Camera and Lens used was Canon 1dxmk2 and EF 100-400 mk2 Lens, it is a boat trip that runs from Ulver Ferry in Mull and runs on Loch Na Kael a Sea Loch

Comment

Originally posted by Dawesy View Post
                Cant see it on the forum post but worth going to Flickr for its a beauty
                Thanks Dawesy[emoji106][emoji106]I tried using my iPad to post to the Forum but it didn’t work so I will stick to Desktop from now on Lol

Comment

Originally posted by colin C View Post
                  Perfect timing Darren.

There are three money shots:

Just before the splash, with talons extended forward.

The splash, often spoiled with the nictating membrane covering the eyes.

Post catch with the fish in the talons. My favourite and your image here.

Lady Jane would be Martin's boat, if I remember correctly.
                  Hi Colin, Many Thanks it certainly was Martins boat, we stayed at his Bed and Breakfast as well which was great and very good value for money as well. We spent 2 weeks in Scotland last year with the 1st week in the Cairngorms and the 2nd week in Mull we got 1000s of Images and we are back in Scotland this year with our usual trip to the Cairngorms and our 2nd week will be spent on Uist

Comment

Well time image

Tom

Comment

Thanks so much Tom

Comment

Saw these birds in Norway, they are magnificent.
                        Great shot, lovely crisp focus and great action.
                        Canon EOS R5, R6 plus the usual suspects ......

https://www.flickr.com/photos/bo_fo_to

Comment

Nice image
                          Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way

Comment

Just fantastic, really well done

Paul

Comment

lovely capture - excellent
                              Trev

Equipment - According to the wife more than a Camera Shop got

Flickr:
                              https://www.flickr.com/photos/trevb2639/

Comment

Working...
                              X