Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Probably not seaworthy - EOS magazine forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Probably not seaworthy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably not seaworthy

I wasn't sure where to put this. It's not exactly black and white photography. I just desaturated the colors in Gimp.

I saw this boat in northern Iceland a few years ago. It probably isn't seaworthy.

Re: Probably not seaworthy

Nice photo

Chris

Comment

Thanks. It was pretty boring in color, but I was hoping it would be better in B/W, so I tried desaturating the colors.

Iceman

Comment

B/W is probably the way to go but I suspect that the sky badly over exposed even in the original as there seems to be no way to get any detail back in much of the cloud...
        Nigel

You may know me from Another Place....

The new ElSid Photogallery...

Equipment: Far too much to list - including lots of Nikon...

Comment

I agree about the sky. Completely gray, as well as completely blue skies are not very interesting in photographs. I need to get out and take pictures of interesting skies, and then practice fixing the skies in other pictures.

Comment

Lovely image

Tom

Comment

Thank you.

Iceman

Comment

Working...
              X