Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 camera shops - EOS magazine forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

camera shops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

camera shops

hi Everbody
    bought my wife a 750d for xmas with 18 to 135 looking for a good indpendent shop FOR BAG,TRIPOD,ETC not currys.pc world etc live in spalding area but willing to travel 60 to 70 miles tks
    happy new year to you all
    regards mick

Re: camera shops

You could try Cambridge , not sure what is still running there at present but there used to be a handful of camera shops there all within walking distance of each other . Think they still got a jessops , and Campkins have served me well in the past .

Last edited by Lepus; 31-12-2017, 14:04.

Comment

Nip across to WEX Photographic in Norwich, I use them on a regular basis and for me it's a 200 mile round trip!!!! Praise where praise is due

.DAVID.

PS: and welcome
      Take nothing but photo's - leave nothing but footprints!

http://www.davidstallardphotography.com

Comment

thanks to you all
        mick

Comment

You also have the London Camera Exchange in Lincoln. Bought my 500MM from them and they even carried it to my car!
          Last edited by TonyT; 01-01-2018, 02:11.
          Canon 1DX, 50D, EF500 F4.0 L, EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L I , EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L II, EF70-200 f/2.8L II, EF180 f3.5L Macro, EF 24-105 f/4L, EF17-40 f/4L, EF2.0X III, EF1.4X III, 430EX II, MR-14EX...

Comment

I would second the below. Used them many times, always great service and advice.

Originally posted by David Stallard View Post
            Nip across to WEX Photographic in Norwich, I use them on a regular basis and for me it's a 200 mile round trip!!!! Praise where praise is due

.DAVID.

PS: and welcome
            Alan.

7D2, 24-105 L / 70-200 F2.8 ii L / 50 F1.8 prime / Sigma 10-20 F4-F5.6

Website www.alanreeve.co.uk

Please take a look https://www.flickr.com/photos/82149274@N07/sets & https://www.facebook.com/reevephotography

Comment

Had troubles with WEX in the past , sent me a used Flash instead of a brand new one , and they was not very polite to me when I asked for a replacement , bordered on rude , would think hard before I spent money with them again , I got my 300 2.8 from them as well was very disappointing regarding the customer service with the flash .

Comment

I can't complain about WEX, they once sent me three 16-35 L F4 lenses and had only paid for one . Mind you, having said that they didn't ever thank me for advising them of their mistake!
                Peter

Feel free to browse my
                Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/the_original_st/

Comment

they didn't ever thank me for advising them of their mistake!
                  Very honourable of you to tell them they sent an extra two 16-35 F4 L, I would have done the same. If it were a couple of extra 11-24 F4 L, that may have stretched temptation a little!
                  Colin

Comment

I have used Wex in the past and personally have not had a problem with them. I have also used CameraWorld and found these guys to be quite helpful.

Chris.
                    https://www.flickr.com/photos/47382834@N07/

Chris

Comment

I'd recommend Park Cameras for anyone near the South Coast, I used to drive down from Bucks to get stuff. Comprehensive website and free delivery over £50 although I do prefer to be able to see things before buying.

Chris.

Comment

I to like Wex, ordered my 150-600 from Edinburgh but the nearest was in Belfast, had it the next day by courier.

Comment

Mifsuds In Brixham, excellent service and always that few pounds cheaper than, WEX, Park etc. etc.
                          Trev

Equipment - According to the wife more than a Camera Shop got

Flickr:
                          https://www.flickr.com/photos/trevb2639/

Comment

I went to Mifsuds while on holiday in Devon, couldn't resist it.

Just a delightful little shop, with many hidden treasures on its shelves.
                            Colin

Comment

Working...
                            X