Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 How do I post images to forum? - EOS magazine forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I post images to forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I post images to forum?

Hello,

I am new to the forum and still trying to find my way around. Can someone please tell me how I can post my photographs to the forum.

Thank you
    Jackie

Re: How do I post images to forum?

Here is a link that tells you how to post images: https://www.eos-magazine-forum.com/s...s-using-Flickr

TOM

Comment

Hi Jackie

You can direct upload.

If you look at the panel at the top of the "Quick Reply" box and hover over the 3rd icon from the right, you will note it says "Insert Image". However, the quality is nowhere near as good as going through the Flickr route suggested in Tom's reply above. Slightly more involved with the Flickr route, but well worth the effort and once you have done it a couple times, it becomes second nature.

Look forward to seeing some of your images.
      Colin

Comment

Originally posted by tesarver View Post
        Here is a link that tells you how to post images: https://www.eos-magazine-forum.com/s...s-using-Flickr

TOM
        Thank you Tom. I will give it a go

Comment

Originally posted by colin C View Post
          Hi Jackie

You can direct upload.

If you look at the panel at the top of the "Quick Reply" box and hover over the 3rd icon from the right, you will note it says "Insert Image". However, the quality is nowhere near as good as going through the Flickr route suggested in Tom's reply above. Slightly more involved with the Flickr route, but well worth the effort and once you have done it a couple times, it becomes second nature.

Look forward to seeing some of your images.
          Thank you Colin, a useful option if I can’t get to grips with Flickr

Jackie

Comment

Working...
          X