Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Canon 72 ink - EOS magazine forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canon 72 ink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canon 72 ink

My pro supplier is no longer stocking inks. Their wholesaler has gone into liquidation and with the prices available on the internet, they are unable to supply them competitively. I bought up the last not quite complete set they had at a good price, but I still need to find a reputable source of genuine inks for a Canon Pro-10s Printer.

Having ruined a printer in the past by using compatible inks, I now stay with genuine Canon inks. I have made up a set by buying the odd ones from Allday Office Supplies and that will keep me going in the short term. Any recommendations for other suppliers?
    Colin

Re: Canon 72 ink

wexphotovideo seem to supply them.

John

and Park Cameras.
    Last edited by Swanny48; 24-02-2019, 21:52.

Comment

Just checked both and out of stock. Possibly the same situation as my existing supplier.
      Colin

Comment

Precision Colors in America supply pigment inks for the Pro-10 but I'm not sure if they ship to the UK; if not, if you have any contacts in the states you could purchase through them and have them ship on to you?
        Precision Colors are at: http://precisioncolors.com
        Hope that helps?
        Gavin

Comment

Not sure if I’m looking at the wrong inks Colin but on the Wex web site, it’s still showing the Canon CLI-72 inks as ‘in stock’, individual inks at £12 and 5 pack multipacks at£58.

John

Comment

Have you tried Premier inks?

Next day delivery on a range of original and compatible ink cartridges. We offer great deals on inkjet papers, Canon printers, SanDisk memory cards, photo albums, mountboard and frames.
            Last edited by @imagesBV; 25-02-2019, 08:09.
            Brian Vickers LRPS

brianvickersphotography.com

Comment

Colin

I find these people very good & they appear to have what you are looking for.

Save on Canon PIXMA Pro-10S Ink Cartridges Free UK Delivery, Excellent Quality Canon PIXMA PRO-10S Ink Cartridges, Canon Ink Cartridge at 999inks.co.uk
              Bob

EOS 6D mkII, EOS 6D, BG-E13 Grip, EOS 30 (Film), EOS M5, EF-M 22mm f2.0, EF-M 18-150mm, 35mm f2.0 IS, 50mm f1.8 STM, 17-40 f4 L, 24-105 f4 L IS, 70-200f4 L IS, 430EX II, 270EX II, Manfrotto 190XDB +496RC2 tripod, Op Tech straps & Think Tank bags.

Comment

Originally posted by brianvickers View Post
                I use Premier Inks - currently they have 72 inks at £99.99 for a set of 10, 4 in stock, according to their site.
                They're fairly local to me, and they're nice people to deal with when I've been in there. They're generally keenly priced, and are good for memory cards.
                Additionally, I buy inks there for my wife's business, and their third-party inks and toners seem decent; I wouldn't trust them for photos, because I'm a little paranoid, but they're fine for general use.
                Please don't ask about my kit, it's embarrassing!

Comment

Thank you one and all. New sources now added to my favourites.
                  Colin

Comment

When local stores and 7dayshop stopped selling all of the Canon colours for my old Canon printer, I did a search and could buy them directly from Canon and it worked out cheaper because p&p was free!
                    Janet

Canon 90D, 77D, Plus a load of lenses, especially macro.
                    http://www.leighcameraclub.co.uk/

Comment

buy them directly from Canon and it worked out cheaper
                      That was my first port of call Janet, but they were very expensive.
                      Colin

Comment

I buy my genuine Canon inks (PGI-72 for my Pro 10S) from Cartridgepeople.com. They do all the inks separately as well as the bulk buy sets and full sets. The only downside is that you will get loads of emails from them trying to get you to buy their compatibles. Another source is Amazon but Cartridge People are slightly cheaper.
                        Alan

No longer using Canon but still teaching new Canon users (and others) the gentle art of Photography.

http://www.springfield-photography.com/

Comment

Canon Inks are stocked by both Park Cameras and WEX
                          Alan

No longer using Canon but still teaching new Canon users (and others) the gentle art of Photography.

http://www.springfield-photography.com/

Comment

Working...
                          X