Posting images for C&C

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Posting images for C&C

I am sure members who post images for C&C and general interest would like to see the posted image as sharp and with good details as it appears on their computer. I have realised rather belatedly that almost all my images posted on the forum via photobucket have not been very good. I first thought it was my lens, my camera or my computer until I twigged to the fact the for some reason, PB was blurring the pixels when uploading. So much so I have moved away to other photo sharing sites like Imageshack,500px and so on.

I do not wish to condemn PB but for some reason it doesn't seem to agree either with my method of posting images or with my computer. So, what I wish to say is that members should look at their posted images, with the one in their computer to make sure that it is at best "a true" reflection of the image for which they want C&C. Atleast this way, the members would receive proper C&C without it being said that the image is "soft" etc even before there are any comments on composition,lighting etc etc.
    Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Re: Posting images for C&C

Good point and advise Nat

Comment

Working...
    X