Footer text.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Footer text.

Can anyone assist me with how to get the bit of text at the bottom of the post, the bit where some list their equipment, a saying or a website address. I've gone through the settings but can't get it to work. Apols for being a bit thick, its probably very simple.
    http://www.richrogers.photography

Re: Footer text.

Hi Roger

At the top of the screen, select 'settings' (next to Log Out), then at the bottom left of the screen you should see 'Edit signature'. Enter your text / link etc. there.

That should sort you out! Not sure if there's a 'display signature' tick bix required in that step, if there is, tick it!

All the best, mike
    flickr
    5D4 : 7D2 : 16-35 f4 L : 24-105 II L : 70-200 f2.8 L : 100-400 II L : Macro 100 f2.8 L : Manfrotto CX055 Pro3

Comment

Originally posted by mikep View Post
      Hi Roger

At the top of the screen, select 'settings' (next to Log Out), then at the bottom left of the screen you should see 'Edit signature'. Enter your text / link etc. there.

That should sort you out! Not sure if there's a 'display signature' tick bix required in that step, if there is, tick it!

All the best, mike

Many thanks Mike, thought it would be something simple. Cheers Richard
      http://www.richrogers.photography

Comment

Originally posted by r.rogers View Post
        Many thanks Mike, thought it would be something simple. Cheers Richard
        No problem RICHARD - also, apologies. I have no idea why I thought your name was Roger in my first reply, as that's obviously your surname!

All the best, Mike.
        flickr
        5D4 : 7D2 : 16-35 f4 L : 24-105 II L : 70-200 f2.8 L : 100-400 II L : Macro 100 f2.8 L : Manfrotto CX055 Pro3

Comment

Working...
        X