How does one use the Forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How does one use the Forum?

Hi, I'm a newbie to the Forum and don't understand how it can, or should be used; is there a button I should be clicking, in order to get help or instructions? Also, some of the terms are new to me. What are Avatars and signatures, etc.? Please help!

Re: How does one use the Forum?

Yeah! Tell me I'm an idiot. Having posted the thread I suddenly found the FAQ button, which will hopefully sort me out.

Comment

Hi Simon,

just take a read of the posts. If you've got something to say just hit the "Post Reply" button or type your message in the "Quick Reply" box and submit it.

You already know how to post a new topic ;-)

Avatar is the little picture posted beside your name.
      Signature is what appears at the bottom of all your post (i.e. in my case my name).

Checkout the "Quick Links" menu item which should explain some of this.

Hope this helps.
      Cliff Hobbs
      Wannabe Architectural Photographer - Always willing to listen and learn

Comment

Originally posted by SimonofBklnd View Post
        Yeah! Tell me I'm an idiot. Having posted the thread I suddenly found the FAQ button, which will hopefully sort me out.

It should do but any questions feel free to ask! You started a new thread so thats a good start. Posting images is pretty simple look for the logo of mountains, click, paste your link from somewhere like flickr (easiest), submit - hey presto...!

Comment

Working...
        X