Barge life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barge life

I may give up my rambling hovel and take to a life on the water...

Kennett and Avon Canal at Caen Locks on Tuesday.

C+C welcome

Re: Barge life

Great colours Rob, looks like you had nice weather too. #3 is very vibrant and is the best of the three in my eyes. Did you use your colour popping technique?
    I thought #3 had a spec of dust but on closer inspection it may be a spider as i think I can see strands of a web.

Constructive criticism and comments greatly appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Copious Light View Post
      Great colours Rob, looks like you had nice weather too. #3 is very vibrant and is the best of the three in my eyes. Did you use your colour popping technique?
      I thought #3 had a spec of dust but on closer inspection it may be a spider as i think I can see strands of a web.

Excellent weather! I used 'colour popping' (I like that) in the first as it's a reflection. #2 is a straight shot - just boosted contrast etc. Yes, a spider. Thanks for the comments.

Comment

Rob,
        #1 inspired framing/cropping. Thought you must have got wet with this frogs eye view! Then I recalled the Tenby technique! Strong colours all 3 without appearing 'artificial'. #3 a nice study for me. Surprised you went east of Brecon-Abergavenny! Love walking the canals - pretty flat largely quiet, only problem having walked there you have to walk back!
        Gerald

Comment

Working...
        X