"Service Temporarily Unavailable"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting the following when trying to post photo from Flickr, all sizes give the same error message?

"The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later."
    Previously "The Real Swoosh"

My Blog..HERE....My website.....SECONDINTIME.....Flickr HERE..... 500px HERE

EOS 60D, EF- 70-200 L (non is), EF-24-105 L, EF-17-40 L , EF 100mm Macro, , EF 50mm II, 580 EX II, Canon S90. Kids Kit. EOS 500D, EF-S 18-55mm, EF-S 55-250mm IS Manfrotto 3405B Tripod. Hama Compact pro Tripod. Giottos MTL 9351B Tripod, Giottos MH 1300 Head, Manfrotto 790B Monopod. Billingham Hadley Pro. Lowepro 202AW Slingshot Bag.

Re: "Service Temporarily Unavailable"

I've just tried it (12.40) and it's working for me.
    Canon EOS 5D Mark III, EF 135mm F/2 L, EF 16-35mm F/4 L, EF 50mm f/1.8, EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM, EF 28mm f/2.8
    http://www.aveyardphotography.co.uk
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/aveyardphotography
    https://www.facebook.com/AveyardPhotography

Comment

Originally posted by AndyA View Post
      I've just tried it (12.40) and it's working for me.
      It must be just the birds section as I have just managed one on a different one, had to copy and paste whole thread from another forum though. Preview gave the same error message but it let me post the thread, but won't on birds.

Also get the wait 30 seconds error on every thread I reply to, but post has already been posted, so have to cancel out and return to check its there, which it usually is. All very laborious as posting on a thread doesn't subscribe you to it, so have to go back to original forums list and hunt through. Never mind, at least the weather is nice today, oh wait, no, its raining.

Is it too early to start drinking?
      Last edited by secondintime; 09-04-2012, 11:54.
      Previously "The Real Swoosh"

My Blog..HERE....My website.....SECONDINTIME.....Flickr HERE..... 500px HERE

EOS 60D, EF- 70-200 L (non is), EF-24-105 L, EF-17-40 L , EF 100mm Macro, , EF 50mm II, 580 EX II, Canon S90. Kids Kit. EOS 500D, EF-S 18-55mm, EF-S 55-250mm IS Manfrotto 3405B Tripod. Hama Compact pro Tripod. Giottos MTL 9351B Tripod, Giottos MH 1300 Head, Manfrotto 790B Monopod. Billingham Hadley Pro. Lowepro 202AW Slingshot Bag.

Comment

I also have the same problem you describe. Also when signing in I get another type of error "failed to find" or something like that. When I sign and eveything looks ok my name disappears after a few moments. I sometimes have to sign in 3 to 4 times. And of course the double posting which now happens every time. It seems the site is running with a number of hard to find bugs.
        Cheers
        Treff

Comment

Got the same problem

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
          Canon Eos 70D, Tamron 28-300mm XR Di VC, Yongnuo YN565EX + YN568EX, Panasonic FZ200

Comment

Working...
          X