Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Going South - A Holiday Photo Safari

Originally posted by Nathaniel View Post
    Thank you for sharing your superb photos. I like them all as I can't choose a favourite. I was particularly interested in the use of your 16-35mm lens as I have a 17-35mm f2.8L lens You have therefore given me targets to aim at with my lens.
    Thanks for the appreciation. Filters will be essential in achieving these shots especially at brighter light.
    RODEL JOSELITO B. MANABAT
    500px | Facebook | Flickr | Giving Light

Comment

Originally posted by Rodelicious View Post
      Thanks for the appreciation. Filters will be essential in achieving these shots especially at brighter light.
      What filters would you suggest?

thanks
      Nathaniel
      Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

What filters would you suggest?

thanks
        Nathaniel
        Don't bother. I have seen your other comment and I know the filters you have used. Sorry for the nuisance value of my request.
        Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

Don't bother. I have seen your other comment and I know the filters you have used. Sorry for the nuisance value of my request.
          No worries, Nathaniel, I'll answer them anyway. If you're just starting out you will need a circular polarizer, a 3-stop ND8, and a 3-stop graduated neutral density filter (or ND grad). I suggest Hoya and Lee as they do not have color casts. This will get you started.
          RODEL JOSELITO B. MANABAT
          500px | Facebook | Flickr | Giving Light

Comment

Some very lovely shots. Mosts are very suitable for framing

Tom

Comment

Working...
            X