vxr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vxr

This is a shot of last years BTCC champion Fabrizio Giovanardi, who is sitting second in this years championship.
    Due to the grey conditions I desaturated the colours slightly to give a grey murky feel to the car to match it's surroundings.

40D, Canon 70-200, FL 200mm, Tv 1/200, Av f/6.3, ISO200.

C&C welcome.

Last edited by Alex; 22-08-2009, 19:26.
    Alex

Light Over Scotland
    alex scott Photography

Re: vxr

Excellent shot. A little tight at the top maybe.

Comment

Would have to agree with you but these guys move pretty fast when your close to them :0)
      Alex

Light Over Scotland
      alex scott Photography

Comment

Nice shot Alex. I thought my monitor was off when I saw the shot, then I read you had de-saturated a little.

Saw some of these guys the other week, when they did a demonstration along Castle Terrace in Edinburgh. Unfortunately, I only had my G9 with me and the shutter lag was diabolical!

Comment

Hi Alex.

Yep works for me, terrific shot.
          Check out my pictures here - WWW

or here - Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Owin View Post
            Nice shot Alex. I thought my monitor was off when I saw the shot, then I read you had de-saturated a little.

Saw some of these guys the other week, when they did a demonstration along Castle Terrace in Edinburgh. Unfortunately, I only had my G9 with me and the shutter lag was diabolical!
            Thought it work better as a whole when I desaturated the colours, just looked to much in your face with the original colours.
            Meant to go to Edinburgh also but I was to busy. Hope you enjoyed it thou.

Originally posted by Sandds View Post
            Hi Alex.

Yep works for me, terrific shot.
            Thanks Sandds, appreciated mate.
            Alex

Light Over Scotland
            alex scott Photography

Comment

Working...
            X