Tamron 70-300 VC USD - First impressions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tamron 70-300 VC USD - First impressions

So far I have not had any problems with Imageshack and pop up adverts. I don't see any as I only use it to upload images on to Imageshack and then post on to the forum via the link. I must add that I am not an "expert" in this field and I am sure Trev knows what he is talking about. So he is the best person to advise you re pop ups if they keep on coming.

Nathaniel
    Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

H Nathaniel, the only people I know on this forum using imageshack is yourself and Ian (Celtex)

I only get pop ups, if I click on the image and go to imageshack.
      I'm using IE9, maybe others using other browsers can check and give you more feedback.

Trev

Comment

Hi Nathaniel, using Firefox 13 it's popups galore.
        I'm not giving you this info to "knock" imageshack as a host.
        I just thought you should know. Many people use free image hosting to let clients proof view images.
        In the above scenario, it's useful to know they will get these pop ups.

Trev

Comment

I don't wish to high jack this thread but replying to Trev, I' like to say that I don't appear to be getting any pop ups. I might mention that I am not using the free ImageShack but as a paying user. Doesn't cost much, approx £1.25 a month. Perhaps this is the reason I don't get any pop ups. I don't know.

Nat
          Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

Working...
          X