Online EOS Magazine Printing Difficulty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Online EOS Magazine Printing Difficulty

I have contacted PageSuite for an update. I'll report back as soon as I have more information.
    Robert
    robert@eos-magazine.com

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Scott View Post
      I have contacted PageSuite for an update. I'll report back as soon as I have more information.
      Hi Robert,
      Is ther any news on this yet, I was hopping to down load the new issue so that I can read it during my 28 hour plane trip on saturday.
      Shall not be able to access the internet then.

Ian

Comment

Sorry - I forgot to post an update.

Everything seems to be working as it should now. I checked earlier this week and could make selections for PDF download and printing.

Let me know if you continue to have problems.
        Robert
        robert@eos-magazine.com

Comment

I am still having a problem I tried earlier to-day to down load the whole edition, when that did not happen, I tried 2 pages then just one page. Only the one page was successfull.

Ian

Comment

Ian,

I hope that this gets sorted for you but, even if it doesn't work out, have a good journey; whichever way you are heading cool.gif
            Bob Turner
            Dundee, Scotland UK.

Comment

Originally posted by ian.vantagebank View Post
              I am still having a problem I tried earlier to-day to down load the whole edition, when that did not happen, I tried 2 pages then just one page. Only the one page was successfull.
              Ian
              I've just downloaded to complete October-December 2012 issue without any problems. It took about 2 minutes to process the request and about 40 seconds to download the 20MB file to my computer.

I logged in from my personal digital edition account - not the administrator account.

At what point was your request failing? Which browser and computer operating system are you using?
              Robert
              robert@eos-magazine.com

Comment

Hi Robert, Just tried complete down load of Oct-Dec 2012 issue it goes to the download window and hangs with this display "
                Loading, please wait...
                PDF Download
                EOS magazine

Oct-Dec 2012

Pages 1 to 84

Your PDF is being prepared, please wait...
                " I have left it for half an hour and is still the same.
                My computer is new it is Fujitsu Lifebook running windows 7, Browser is Firefox 15.0.1 .
                I have tried to check the Options but cannot see and thing that i think may be causing this, especially since down loading a single page works OK. Do you or any one else have any further suggestions?

Ian

Ps: Just updated Firefox to version 16.0.1 Problem still the same!
                Last edited by ian.vantagebank; 19-10-2012, 07:35. Reason: added PS

Comment

I've just completed a PDF download of the complete Oct-Dec 2012 issue using a laptop. The operating system is Windows 7 and the browser Firefox v.16.0. The processing took two to three minutes, the download about 40 seconds (similar to my results on a Mac). Again, I used my personal EOS magazine digital account, rather than the administrator account.

As I have said with forum issues, it is very difficult to know what to do next when I can't replicate the problem.
                  Robert
                  robert@eos-magazine.com

Comment

It still will not work for me, has any other member seen this problem? Printing is OK, one sheet at a time or multiples is fine.
                    But try try to download PDF's and single sheet is ok, but multiples just hangs as discribed above. I am thinking it is something in the settup of my browser (FireFox). please can anyone hellp?

Ian

Comment

Ian,

Just a thought that may assist, do you have any security running that may be preventing the download?
                      Bob Turner
                      Dundee, Scotland UK.

Comment

Working...
                      X