Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

End Of Year Challenge 2012 - Please state your interest :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: End Of Year Challenge 2012 - Please state your interest :)

Thank you for running the EOYC, I only joined the forum during the year and have only entered 1 chalenge and commented a few times.
    We all have these multi megapixel cameras that can produce verry high definition pictures but the display on our computers limits the definition viewable, so setting the competition definition to 1Mbit file size should be perfectly acceptable as it is more than most can display.
    As far as the other rules are concerned I think they are just fine, and I hope to find some suitable entries my self.

Ian
    Last edited by ian.vantagebank; 14-10-2012, 11:41. Reason: being more presise

Comment

Thought I'd commented on this... count me in... not got nowt worth posting in it... but I'll have a go.
      Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
      Di's Flickr

Comment

Count me in too please :)
        Elaine

1Ds mk III;
        24 - 105 f4 L is; 300 f4 L is
        580 EX; 580 EX II; ST-E2

My Flickr

My Blog

Comment

Me too.
          Canon EOS7D mkII+BG-E16, Canon EOS 7D+BG-E7, Canon EF-S 10-22 f/3.5-4.5, Tamron Di-II 17-50 f2.8, Canon EF 24-105 f/4L IS, Canon EF 70-200 f/4L, Sigma 30mm f1.4 DC HSM 'Art', Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM, Sigma 1.4x DG, Canon Speedlight 430EX II (x2)

Comment

And me

Mike
            www.mstphoto.zenfolio.com

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27554645@N05/

Comment

Hey Graydon, you served us so well last year! Please run it again! Thanks and looking forward to it
              regards
              Donald

Comment

Thanks for offering to organise this - you certainly did a marvellous job last year!
                Any chance of an extension, say to Mid Jan,as Christmas and the run up does not leave much time for photo work, it would be something to look forward to in that slump after New Year?
                Di

Comment

Replying to myself - just to clarify that I mean posting the images until mid-Jan, but finish taking them by Dec. 31st?!
                  Di

Comment

Yes, count me in too please:)

Roger
                    Nostalgia is ok...not as good as it used to be though

Comment

Fantastic organisation last year mate. I think Im in this year...having a sort out, which means I cant find any files!. If I find anything worth consideration, it will be work not posted before..even Im finding that a challenge!

Comment

Working...
                      X