Probs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probs

I've just joined flickr and the EOS group - unfortunately my entries dont appear here - have I done something wrong?
    Brian Vickers LRPS

brianvickersphotography.com

Re: Probs

Hi Brian,

Your photo isn't showing in the pool's RSS feed, it could be because your account is new and you have less than five photos in it at the moment. Try adding some more photos, and when you get to five, we'll see if it's working. I found the following information on Flickr, there's a couple more things you can check (highlighted in bold):

Why aren't my photos appearing in searches or groups?

If your account is new, first you need to upload at least 5 photos. After that minimum has been reached, then it shouldn't take more than a few days until your photos appear in searches, groups, etc. To make sure your photos show in searches, remember to add accurate tags and descriptions.

If your account is not new and some of your images are not showing, here are a few things you can check,

* What is the safety setting? Items marked as moderate or restricted will not show in badges, RSS feeds, for people that have safe search on, or are not logged in.
    * Is your account hidden from search?
    * If only some photos aren't showing, make sure they are not flagged to be hidden from searches.
    Andrew
    www.eos-magazine.com

Comment

Re: Probs

Thanks for this... I'll upload some more over the weekend and see what happens. cheers.
      Brian Vickers LRPS

brianvickersphotography.com

Comment

Working...
      X