Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Voucher code for Adobe - get 20% off Lightroom until 28th of November.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Voucher code for Adobe - get 20% off Lightroom until 28th of November.

Hope this is helpful to some, Adobe are offering 20% off Lightroom full version and Student and Teacher edition with a voucher code.

Hurry - offer only valid until 28th November 2012.

Enter the code BF2012

End Date: 28th Nov 2012

20% off Lightroom full version
    Sorry I've not been around much. Sadly the ankle surgery and carpal tunnel surgery have both been unsuccessful, so have to wait and see what happens next. I hope to be shooting a lot more in the future!

Twitter: @PicturesqueScot

Re: Voucher code for Adobe - get 20% off Lightroom until 28th of November.

New one I just got sent:

Special Offers from Adobe

Save up to 33% off! Enter code DEC2012 at checkout!

Save 33% off PEPE full version
    Save 20% off Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements, full version
    Save 33% off PEPE Student and Teacher edition
    Save 15% off Lightroom full version and Student and Teacher edition

I wish they'd do a special on Photoshop 6, as I want to get that before the end of the year!
    Sorry I've not been around much. Sadly the ankle surgery and carpal tunnel surgery have both been unsuccessful, so have to wait and see what happens next. I hope to be shooting a lot more in the future!

Twitter: @PicturesqueScot

Comment

BTW one minor issue with CS6 is the retail product (which I have) is v13.0 and can be upgraded to v13.0.1 (or 13.0.2 if you have a Mac). The Creative Cloud subscription people get 13.1, but it is suggested those improvements will only be available in a paid upgrade to the retail customers, quite possibly in CS7.

I quite like CS6 though, although not the Crop tool so much... (I don't mind the image moving rather than the crop box, just that I can't crop to an exact size in the crop tool but have to use the Marquee tool.)

P.S. I gave up waiting for a deal on CS6, all there seemed to be was a deal to get Lightroom at a discount at the same time, but as (a) I already had Lightroom and (b) that only brought LR down to the price Amazon were charging anyway. I'm not saying there won't be a deal, but I don't recall one in the past.
      Last edited by DrJon; 18-12-2012, 14:33.

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigav View Post
        I wish they'd do a special on Photoshop 6, as I want to get that before the end of the year!
        [Pedantry alert]You don't, you really don't - it's absolutely ancient. Now Photoshop CS6 is a different matter...[/pedantry alert]

(Sorry! )
        Please don't ask about my kit, it's embarrassing!

Comment

FYI CS6 = PS 13

Comment

Working...
          X