Me 2nd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me 2nd

Here is one from yesterday in the studio.

Sorry guy's, I think it's me you have to blame for the new sections .....

Danni by gauduchon, on Flickr

Re: Me 2nd

I quite like your work Gauduchon and another stunning shot you have shared here.
    I agree it's not to everybody's taste and maybe to have warnings for those who shouldn't be viewing them.
    I wish I had the opportunity that you have in taking these shots but would have to persuade the other half first.
    Chris
    Practice makes perfect

Canon EOS 7D,1100D, EF 400mm f5.6L USM, EF 24-105 1:4 L IS USM, 18-55 Kit lens,EF 50mm 1.8, EF 100mm f2 USM, Tamron AF70-300mm f4-5.6 Di LD Macro 1:2

Comment

Thats torn it, Im not looking again!
      Alun

Comment

Don't worry about it, I thoroughly enjoy your work and I'll beat Stan with sticks next time I see him ........ or tell Dee and she will do it!

Back to the present, this is one stunning young lady and you have captured her to perfection and those eyes are just enchanting. The mono conversion and toning are subtle and very appropriate. I think she would be very pleased with this shot.
        Colin

Comment

Another stunning image, keep them coming
          Canon EOS R6 Mark II, Canon RF 100-500mm f4.5-7.1L, Canon RF 24-105mm f4L
          Please note: I do not have or use Photoshop

flickr

Comment

Absolutely stunning. Love the eyes in this image. For me they make this image outstanding.

Tom

Comment

Great portrait shot. And the B&W subtle conversion is lovely.
              “Seeing is not enough; you have to feel what you photograph” – Andre Kertesz
              http://smphotography.foliopic.com/

Comment

Really beautiful Shot can you let us know a little about your setup?

Chris
                EOS 7D, EOS 600D, EFS 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II , EFS 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS II, EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 L IS, EF 100mm f/2.8 L IS USM

Comment

Always enjoy your work and this image is up there with your usual high standards,But i do have a problem with the neck and shoulders as to me they don't blend with the face as i would've liked almost looks like a mask the model is wearing, Luckily those eyes pull you away from the problem.

Paul
                  EOS 1Dx, - EF 24-105L f4,- Sigma 135 f1.8 Art - EF 400L IS f2.8, - Speedlite 430EXII.
                  Freelance Sports Photographer for local Press - https://twitter.com/P_linton99

Comment

Fabulous image - I wish you could photograph my daughter, I would love a portrait like that on my wall - just beautiful.

Joanne x
                    To be born Welsh is to be born privileged. Not with a silver spoon in your mouth, but music in your blood and poetry in your soul.

Comment

A picture of class and beauty. Great work.
                      Fuji X-T1 | 1D IV
                      www.campsie.photography

Comment

Beautify portrait well done

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_R View Post
                          Really beautiful Shot can you let us know a little about your setup?

Chris
                          Hi Chris, My setup is quite simple really, I have 2 Elinchrom heads set at about 45 degrees, lighting the side of the face and going on to the backdrop, then I have a beauty dish fixed to the ceiling, with a piece of cardboard in the shape of a U with tin foil stuck to it to take away some of the unwanted shadows ! If I get time I will take a BTS for you.

Comment

Originally posted by mammarazzi View Post
                            Fabulous image - I wish you could photograph my daughter, I would love a portrait like that on my wall - just beautiful.

Joanne x
                            No problem if you are ever in Hertfordshire, give me a shout !

Comment

ef-r

Comment

Working...
                              X